Frequently Asked Questions
Why do some companies outsource medical billing?
- Efficiency in Billing Process: Considering an expert ensures to decreases the number of rejected claims and decreases the time it takes to receive payment from a payer.
- High Staff Turnover: As per economy standards, turnover is the lifeline of medical business. ...
- Technology Knowledge: Without an expert, the
Why should you outsource your medical billing services?
Why you should outsource medical billing services
- Outsourcing aligns practice expenses with revenues. The majority of outsourced billing vendors charge a percentage of dollars collected therefore, your practice does not have an outlay of cash regardless of ...
- Reduces errors. ...
- Gives you more time with your patients. ...
- Outsourcing increases control. ...
- Promotes innovation. ...
Why should I use outsourcing medical billing services?
• Outsourcing medical billing services means achieving quicker collections and resubmission of claims. This is because your outsourcing partner has the expertise and efficiency to manage a large number of bills. • You save a lot by not having to hire well-trained medical billing and coding manpower. Besides, training medical staff
Should I outsource my medical billing?
- Inability to identify and collect underpayments
- Lack of staff to fight for balances due
- Limited time to allocate to denial management High Overhead Practices may be operationally sound by receiving the full allotment of reimbursements, but revenue is nullified by:
- Man hours
- High salaries