Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top 10 medical schools in the US?
Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Location: Stratford, NJ
- GPA: 3.59
- MCAT: 505
- Tuition: $41,339 In-state, $66,324 Out-of-state
- Public/Private: Public
What are the best medical schools in the US?
The Best Medical Schools in the US
- Stanford University School of Medicine
- University of California, San Francisco
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
- University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- George Washington University Medical School. Washington, D.C. ...
What is the best med school in the world?
The Top 10 Best Medical Schools of 2022 (in alphabetical order) are:
- Columbia University's Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Duke University School of Medicine
- Harvard Medical School
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- NYU Grossman School of Medicine MD
- Stanford University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Washington School of Medicine
- Washington University School of Medicine
- Yale University's School of Medicine
What are the cheapest medical schools in the US?
What About the DO Schools?
- North Texas. The Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine is associated with the University of North Texas Health Sciences Center in Fort Worth.
- West Virginia. The West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine is in Lewisburg. ...
- Oklahoma State. The Oklahoma State College of Osteopathic Medicine in Tulsa, another public school, clocks in at $28,884.